The heads are back from the machine shop and all fresh and ready to go. Unfortunately, after they were hot tanked, cleaned, and rebuilt, the finish isn’t so great. Today I decided to wire brush them and add a fresh coat of Ford Blue! Surprisingly these baby’s came out better than I expected. I added a coat of engine enamel silver as a base coat and then sprayed them down in factory Ford Blue. The results are awesome. For added protection, I added some engine enamel clear coat. Take a look at the pics.
I wanted to do a post showing how badly fouled the spark plugs were on the project 72 Mustang. These plugs were barely used in